Fragen zum LANCOM Advanced VPN Client

Moderator: Lancom-Systems Moderatoren

Antworten
Sunil

Purchasing LANCOM VPN client for windows XP 64bit

Beitrag von Sunil »

Dear
Friends,,

I downloaded this software and it works great in my system. I would like to purchase this software but i couldn't able to get proper source to buy it online from your site.

I stay in AMERICA and want to purchase this software , Please anyone give me trusted source to buy license for LANCOM ADVANCED VPN CLIENT.

Thanks in advance

Google Translated, (Sorry if any mistakes are there)

Liebe
Freunde,,

I downloaded dieser Software und es funktioniert in meinem System groß. Ich möchte diese Software kaufen, aber ich konnte nicht in der Lage, richtige Quelle zu kaufen es von Ihrer Website online zu bekommen.

Ich bleibe in Amerika und will diese Software bitte jemand mir vertrauenswürdigen Quelle zu Lizenz für LANCOM Advanced VPN Client kaufen.

Vielen Dank im Voraus

This is Urgent because 30 days trial is about to expire.

Regards,
Sunil]
Sunil

Beitrag von Sunil »

Please no one?
LoUiS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von LoUiS »

Hi,

how about the german Amazone: http://www.amazon.de/Lancom-Advanced-VP ... B0002X7KB2

Cheers
LoUiS
Dr.House hat geschrieben:Dr. House: Du bist geheilt. Steh auf und wandle.
Patient: Sind Sie geisteskrank?
Dr. House: In der Bibel sagen die Leute schlicht "Ja, Herr" und verfallen dann ins Lobpreisen.
Sunil

Beitrag von Sunil »

Thanks Mr. Louis

So i can buy here and can use it in USA? Is that the latest version i am going to get it?

Thanks in advance, Sir
LoUiS
Site Admin
Site Admin

Beitrag von LoUiS »

Hi,

I'm not quite sure if you can buy from the German Amazon, but just give it a try. :)
You are not purchasing the Software itself, but a serial to unlock the version you have installed right now. After using the serial, you're able to use the installed version without any limitations. So it depends on what you have installed right now, if you have downloaded the newest Version from the LANCOM Website, you're fine. :)

regards
LoUiS
Dr.House hat geschrieben:Dr. House: Du bist geheilt. Steh auf und wandle.
Patient: Sind Sie geisteskrank?
Dr. House: In der Bibel sagen die Leute schlicht "Ja, Herr" und verfallen dann ins Lobpreisen.
Sunil

Beitrag von Sunil »

Mr. Louis

This german site is very confusing and translators won't work properly and also it seems i can't buy from German Amazon.

Why do LANCOM won't support purchase from their site. Please help me from any other source. This is very important for me.

Thanks and Regards,
Sunil
alf29
Beitrag von alf29 »

Hi,
Why do LANCOM won't support purchase from their site.
It is generally not the policy of LANCOM to directly sell to end-customers. LANCOM sells
via distributors or registered dealers.

You may look at LANCOM's web site to find on-line shops or dealers selling LANCOM
products. Since the USA is not a market LANCOM is targeting via
normal distribution channels, you will probably
have to find a dealer or on-line shop that is willing to sell to the US. Since only very
few of LANCOM's products have the proper certifications to be sold in the US (FCC, UL,
etc...), you might have a hard time finding one, though all certifications do not apply
to a pure software product like the Advanced VPN Client.

Furthermore, I'd explicitly check back with the LANCOM support whether XP64 has been
tested. The client's data sheet mentions "Windows XP/Vista/7" and "32/64 bits", but I
wouldn't be sure that this includes every possible combination. The 64-bit version of
Windows XP has never been very popular, 64-bit versions of Windows became commonplace
with Vista. I'd explicitly check back with the LANCOM support before you buy something that
won't work for you...

Best regards

Alfred Arnold
garfield0815

Beitrag von garfield0815 »

luck at

http://www.ncp-e.com/en.html

NCP Secure Entry Client (Win32/64)
Sunil

Beitrag von Sunil »

Thanks Alfred Arnold,

I tested this software in windows XP sp2 64 bit. It's working very good without any issues. so i hope it is supporting my OS then.

alf29 hat geschrieben:Hi,
Why do LANCOM won't support purchase from their site.
It is generally not the policy of LANCOM to directly sell to end-customers. LANCOM sells
via distributors or registered dealers.

You may look at LANCOM's web site to find on-line shops or dealers selling LANCOM
products. Since the USA is not a market LANCOM is targeting via
normal distribution channels, you will probably
have to find a dealer or on-line shop that is willing to sell to the US. Since only very
few of LANCOM's products have the proper certifications to be sold in the US (FCC, UL,
etc...), you might have a hard time finding one, though all certifications do not apply
to a pure software product like the Advanced VPN Client.

Furthermore, I'd explicitly check back with the LANCOM support whether XP64 has been
tested. The client's data sheet mentions "Windows XP/Vista/7" and "32/64 bits", but I
wouldn't be sure that this includes every possible combination. The 64-bit version of
Windows XP has never been very popular, 64-bit versions of Windows became commonplace
with Vista. I'd explicitly check back with the LANCOM support before you buy something that
won't work for you...

Best regards

Alfred Arnold
Sunil

Beitrag von Sunil »

garfield0815 hat geschrieben:luck at

http://www.ncp-e.com/en.html

NCP Secure Entry Client (Win32/64)

Thanks a lot Garfield,

Looks like both softwares are same and hope my problem is also going to be solved.. It got USA contact numbers.

I will update later.

Thanks so much to everyone.

Sunil.
TAKE CARE GUYS
Antworten